2. Name someone with the same birthday as you: Oh, I don’t know. The closest thing I know is Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz got married on my birthday.
3. Name your favorite fruit: Watermelon and I really do like Chinese Apples.
4. For or against same sex marriage? All for it.
5. Are you homophobic? It’s impossible to be homophobic with my family.
6. Are you bisexual? No. Although I thought I was once at like 2 a.m. But then I woke up the next morning and knew I was just weird and tired. Plus, I figured I could never be a lesbian or anything since I’m not too fond of cats.
7. Do you believe in God? I have no idea. Probably yes, though.
8. How many U.S states have you been to? …?
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? 1-Never leaving the Dirty Jerz.
10. Have you ever lived outside the U.S? No
11. Name something you like physically about yourself. Um, hair? Sometimes.
12. Something non-physical you like about yourself. My weirdness and sense of humor.
13. What's your mom's first name? Maggie
14. What is your dream car? Probably a BMW so I can look like a sexy chicka.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Italy! Representin’!
16. Have you ever had someone of the opposite sex sleep over? Yes. Not that Willie really counts.
18. Do you download music? Yes! And the fuzz can kiss my ass!
19. How many illegal things have you done? None. I live a righteous life.
20. Where would you want to go on a first date? The backseat.
21. Would you date the person who posted this before you? Yes! Ilu Danielle!
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? YES. Joe Michelini whenever I would go to his house ie three times. And all three times he played some emo shit on a guitar and I had no idea what to do, but say “wow that was really good,” and smile a lot.
23. Ever been kissed under fireworks? No, but I made love with a homeless boy behind a trash can on fire in a dark alley way. That’s close enough, isn’t it?
24. Do you like president Bush? Yeah. Just as much as my fat, psychotic, ho-bag aunts.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No.
26. Have you ever white water rafted? Yeah, just last week.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Do those weirdo’s on myspace count?
29. Have you met a real redneck? I lived in Beachwood for, like, two years.
30. Are you racist? Eh, 79% of the time.
31.What song are you listening to right now? Listening to the news. Some Spanish lady just came on.
32. What is your current favorite song? That Beyonce song.
33. What was the last movie you watched? Memoirs of a Geisha
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Michael’s to visit Jayski with Lauren.
36.Ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? No
37. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex/same sex? Yes. But like I said, does Willie really count?
38. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex/same sex? Hair.
41. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Pumpkin Spice Latte or a Caramel Macchiato.
44. Say something totally random about yourself.
45. you have an iPod? Yes - a silver mini. Broken already though.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Not really. I think I sometimes look like Ashlee Simpson from side profile.
47. Whats your dad's name? Robert
48. Do you have braces? Had them 4E.
49. Are you comfortable with your height? I’m pretty okay with it.
50. Do you like someone right now? No.
51. How tall are you? 5'3"
52. Do you speak any other language other than English? Yes, Latin.
55. Have you ever rode anywhere in a limo? Yes - I came home in a limo after I was born in Englewood Hospital. Oh yeahh. And my uncle’s wedding (that lasted), and to bring Joseph home when he was born.
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? My great grandpa. But we weren’t really likethis.
57. Do you watch MTV? Sometimes. I’m more of a VH1 grrl.
58. What's something that really annoys you? People who don’t put out on the first date.
59. What are some things you really like? Laughing, making peepz laugh, writing, reading, driving (sometimes), sexual intercourse.
60. Do you like Michael Jackson? #1 fan
61. Can you dance? According to Danielle, I look like I’m about to ride a horse. Whatevz, I no im g00d.
62. Have you ever surfed? No. AND YOU CANNOT SURF THE JERSEY SHORE!
63. Do you know how to pump gas? No, why should I? Then, the Mexicans would have no purpose
64. Do you drive? Yes. Too much
65. What's the latest you have ever stayed out? 3, maybe. I was hardxcore when I hung out with Alonzo.
65. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die? That one time early in the morning when my dad left to work and our dogs were going crazii and our garage door opened by itself.
67. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Yeah, that last time I Oded on Midol. They thought I wasn’t going to make it.
68. Have you ever been dared to do something you didn't want to? Yes, and it always turns into regret.
69. What's your favorite state to live in? Wisconsin. Jay kay! JERZII!!!