||[18 Jun 2007|04:33pm]
As I said before. I am extremely bored today.
FIRST REAL BEST FRIEND: Danielle
FIRST SCHOOL: Cresskill Co-op.
FIRST CELL PHONE: Oh this big ugly pre-paid phone from Virgin Mobile.
FIRST FUNERAL: My great grandpa's.
FIRST PET: Goldie
FIRST BIG TRIP: Lol. Busch Gardens?
FIRST FIGHT: I always fought with my brother and sister from a young age.
FIRST CELEBRITY CRUSH: Johnathon Taylor Thomas. SO FUCKING HOT!
FIRST TIME OUT OF THE COUNTRY?: Never.
FIRST JOB: I babysat for a few neighbors when I was like 13.
FIRST MYSPACE FRIEND: Tom, of course. Then most likely Meex.
EVERYONE HAS THEIR LASTS
LAST PERSON YOU HUGGED: My mom. And I also air humped her. Haha.
LAST CAR RIDE: Saturday night coming home from a party with Gisselle and Elisa. Wow, I've been in my house for a long time.
LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: Haha, like a month ago in my kitchen when I explained to my father that I needed to spend my money on clothes instead of car insurance because looking cute was more important. That saddest part was I was totally serious. I didn't choose the car insurance. So as most of you know already, I have no car.
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED: Last movie in the theatre? Knocked up (hysterical, go see it) and I watched Mystic River on HBO one night alone. Soooo good.
LAST FOOD YOU ATE: Ghirardelli Chocolate.
LAST ITEM BOUGHT: potato skins at River Edge diner at like three am on Saturday.
LAST SHIRT WORN: Um, this green hollister shirt that I'm currently wearing.
LAST PHONE CALL: This Spanish guy with the wrong number.
LAST TEXT MESSAGE: Gisselle.
LAST FUNERAL: My grandma's.
LAST TIME AT THE MALL: Saturday at work.
LAST TIME YOU WERE EXCITED FOR SOMETHING: Saturday night.
LAST PERSON YOU SAW: Joseph and Anthony are sitting in the room with me.
LAST THING YOU DRANK: Sugar free grape cool-aid
LAST PERSON THAT BROKE YOUR HEART: LOL Scott.
LAST TIME YOU WERE REALLY HONESTLY HAPPY?: When I was drunk and high on Saturday. Haha, wow that's not good.
(5 - talk to me, tell me your name)
||[31 Jan 2006|09:07pm]
If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL memory of you and me. It can be anything you want -- good or bad -- BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE.
When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you.
(17 - talk to me, tell me your name)
||[31 Jan 2006|08:38pm]
I'm so happy! I finally got it! YES! Four months without it and the day I finally get it back it's when I have my appointment for it! Friggen awesome! I seriously feel like I'm being cleansed or something because I haven't had it for so long.
Speaking of that, I have never been asked so many times if I'm PG. My parents, of course, joke about it. But it shows how Little Joey's mind is a sponge. Last night I walked past my parents bedroom and Joey and my dad were on the bed watching tv and I hear Joseph go "Is Anne really having a baby?" My dad replied by going "No, she's not having a baby. She's going to give birth to a four pound coffee bean." It's a little joke my parents thought of since I drink so much coffee. But yeah, Dad screw the kid up even more. If he wasn't gay before he definitely is now, afraid to impregnate some girl and have a gigantic coffee bean as a child. Like Joey stealing my mascara and nail polish all the time and checking out hotties (his words, not mine) in my magazines wasn't enough.
Later I asked Joseph how babies are born and he said "A guy puts his seed in a ladies stomach." WTF where did he get that? He's six!
Then today topped the cake. I asked Joseph if he knew what a vagina was. He said it's a restaurant. (Thank G he got that one wrong) And then I was all "If a Vagina was a restaurant, many would come to dine there." LOLOL. It was really gross, but my mom nearly pissed herself with laughter.
But yeah, if Joseph wasn't gay before. He is now.
Ugh, tomorrow I start another day at New Mily High. Actually it's my official first day since I get to go to all of my real classes. Excitement. Not.
(9 - talk to me, tell me your name)
||[30 Jan 2006|10:35am]
ABOUT PERSON NUMBER ONE - Danielle
How'd you meet him/her? 1st grade CCD. I h8ed her though because she used to play Chase the Brownies with Matt Bonilla and I <333ed him. I think he’s a drug dealer now?
Do you go to the same school? Not anymore ;((((((
Is he/she sporty? We lift weights together.
Does this person get all A's? She’s dumb. She fails everything and has not gotten into any colleges.
What's your favorite thing about this person? Her badunkadunk and sense of humor.
ABOUT PERSON NUMBER TWO - Nicole
Why are you friends with him/her? Because she has diabetes and I feel bad for her.
Do you have any classes with them? No
When was the last time u talked to this person on the phone? Last night when she called the 700 Club on ABC Family and yelled “I AM SATAN” to the person who answered and hung up.
Last time you saw this person? Saturday
Is this person in a relationship? She is going to hook up with Rob Cavera. I just know it. Even though she has proclaimed him to be an obsessive, stalker.
ABOUT PERSON NUMBER THREE - Lauren
Does he/she live close to you? Yes
What’s her/his favorite color? Blue? I don’t know. She really likes dolphins though.
Have you ever traveled with he/she? You could say that.
Is he/she ugly? I think she’s pretty.
Does he/she dance? She knows interpretive ritual dancing of the Native Americans. And she knows how to work a pole.
ABOUT PERSON NUMBER FOUR - MAC
Do you know his/her parents? Yes since we have the same ones.
What about their siblings? I’ve heard things about her sexy, older sister Anne. My best friend banged her.
Where do you usually go with him/her? The bedroom. Since we share one.
What is his/her favorite store? PacSun because she’s a hardxcore surfer/sk8er grrl.
Does he/she ever get annoying? Only when she’s breathing.
ABOUT PERSON NUMBER FIVE - Cassie
Have you ever been to another state with him/her? Yes - 8th Grade Trip to Virginia. We shared a room with Danielle and Seta.
Do you love him/her? Oh so very much.
Doyou sit with him/her at lunch? Not anymore.
How did you meet him/her? I think my mom was friends with her mom way back in Kindergarten.
Have you ever gone to the mall with him/her? Yes
ABOUT PERSON NUMBER SIX - Willie
Have you ever gone to the movies with him/her? Yes the first time was in 7th grade when we saw Monsters Inc and I dropped my soda all over my seat and Kathleen Manante told the ticket guy that I was a lesbian.
Have you ever bought something for him/her? Yes. I bought his virginity back on Ebay, but he lost it again.
Would you give him/her a pedicure? No, because I know where his feet have been.
Do you know his/her cell number? Yes.
Do you know his/her b-day? August 8th.
ABOUT PERSON NUMBER SEVEN - Jessica
Name one inside joke between the two of you: Um, the weird lisp voice. Taking about sausages. Vietnam, Zales, and the Journey of the Fez.
Is he/she gothic? Yes
Have you ever slept in the same bed with him/her? No. Sadly she is taken.
Have you gone to camp with him/her? Yes. Camp Zelizo.
Is this your best friend? From Cresskill.
ABOUT PERSON NUMBER EIGHT - Christina
Does he/she have an iPod? Yes
What year was he/she born in? '88
What're her/his initials? CP
Does he/she love to shop? Yes
If he/she turned bi or gay would you stop being friends with them? Yes. I hate gay people.
(6 - talk to me, tell me your name)
||[29 Jan 2006|06:57pm]
I got the internet back!!!
Just wanted to say that last night I had a bit of a scare coming home from Danielle's house. Some guy was behind me during a red light on Washington and when I looked in my rear view mirror he opened his flip phone at me and was waving it at me. Then he started to make some extremely obscene gestures with his tongue towards me. Completely repulsive.
That's it ho's. Have a good Monday everyone. I don't think I'm going to sk00l cos New Mily has midterms and I'm obviously not taking them.
(6 - talk to me, tell me your name)
||[28 Jan 2006|09:10pm]
Bytches I got into college! Mount Saint Mary College to be exact. I don't really want to go there. I told my mom I don't really care that much for it because it's Catholic. But the real reason is because there are 75% grrls and 25% bois. I can't go there. I'll turn into a lesbian. Danielle once said the wisest thing, ever. "No wonder why Gabby Torres drinks so much in Mount Saint Mary. After two shots Caroline O'Kane looks like a man."
Anyway, I have to wait until all my other college application results come in. Plz, Drew, plz!
Oh yeah, I started New Mily High Friday. I made friends with a black girl, who acts extremely white, and a fat boy with a mohawk.
Oh and I had a sex dream last night. Very gross. Worst than that one in sixth grade with Patrick Hayes. Okay not that gross.
(9 - talk to me, tell me your name)
||[10 Jan 2006|10:18pm]
1. Initials: AMC
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you: Oh, I don’t know. The closest thing I know is Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz got married on my birthday.
3. Name your favorite fruit: Watermelon and I really do like Chinese Apples.
4. For or against same sex marriage? All for it.
5. Are you homophobic? It’s impossible to be homophobic with my family.
6. Are you bisexual? No. Although I thought I was once at like 2 a.m. But then I woke up the next morning and knew I was just weird and tired. Plus, I figured I could never be a lesbian or anything since I’m not too fond of cats.
7. Do you believe in God? I have no idea. Probably yes, though.
8. How many U.S states have you been to? …?
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? 1-Never leaving the Dirty Jerz.
10. Have you ever lived outside the U.S? No
11. Name something you like physically about yourself. Um, hair? Sometimes.
12. Something non-physical you like about yourself. My weirdness and sense of humor.
13. What's your mom's first name? Maggie
14. What is your dream car? Probably a BMW so I can look like a sexy chicka.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Italy! Representin’!
16. Have you ever had someone of the opposite sex sleep over? Yes. Not that Willie really counts.
18. Do you download music? Yes! And the fuzz can kiss my ass!
19. How many illegal things have you done? None. I live a righteous life.
20. Where would you want to go on a first date? The backseat.
21. Would you date the person who posted this before you? Yes! Ilu Danielle!
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? YES. Joe Michelini whenever I would go to his house ie three times. And all three times he played some emo shit on a guitar and I had no idea what to do, but say “wow that was really good,” and smile a lot.
23. Ever been kissed under fireworks? No, but I made love with a homeless boy behind a trash can on fire in a dark alley way. That’s close enough, isn’t it?
24. Do you like president Bush? Yeah. Just as much as my fat, psychotic, ho-bag aunts.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No.
26. Have you ever white water rafted? Yeah, just last week.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Do those weirdo’s on myspace count?
29. Have you met a real redneck? I lived in Beachwood for, like, two years.
30. Are you racist? Eh, 79% of the time.
31.What song are you listening to right now? Listening to the news. Some Spanish lady just came on.
32. What is your current favorite song? That Beyonce song.
33. What was the last movie you watched? Memoirs of a Geisha
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Michael’s to visit Jayski with Lauren.
36.Ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? No
37. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex/same sex? Yes. But like I said, does Willie really count?
38. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex/same sex? Hair.
41. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Pumpkin Spice Latte or a Caramel Macchiato.
44. Say something totally random about yourself.
45. you have an iPod? Yes - a silver mini. Broken already though.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Not really. I think I sometimes look like Ashlee Simpson from side profile.
47. Whats your dad's name? Robert
48. Do you have braces? Had them 4E.
49. Are you comfortable with your height? I’m pretty okay with it.
50. Do you like someone right now? No.
51. How tall are you? 5'3"
52. Do you speak any other language other than English? Yes, Latin.
55. Have you ever rode anywhere in a limo? Yes - I came home in a limo after I was born in Englewood Hospital. Oh yeahh. And my uncle’s wedding (that lasted), and to bring Joseph home when he was born.
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? My great grandpa. But we weren’t really likethis.
57. Do you watch MTV? Sometimes. I’m more of a VH1 grrl.
58. What's something that really annoys you? People who don’t put out on the first date.
59. What are some things you really like? Laughing, making peepz laugh, writing, reading, driving (sometimes), sexual intercourse.
60. Do you like Michael Jackson? #1 fan
61. Can you dance? According to Danielle, I look like I’m about to ride a horse. Whatevz, I no im g00d.
62. Have you ever surfed? No. AND YOU CANNOT SURF THE JERSEY SHORE!
63. Do you know how to pump gas? No, why should I? Then, the Mexicans would have no purpose
64. Do you drive? Yes. Too much
65. What's the latest you have ever stayed out? 3, maybe. I was hardxcore when I hung out with Alonzo.
65. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die? That one time early in the morning when my dad left to work and our dogs were going crazii and our garage door opened by itself.
67. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Yeah, that last time I Oded on Midol. They thought I wasn’t going to make it.
68. Have you ever been dared to do something you didn't want to? Yes, and it always turns into regret.
69. What's your favorite state to live in? Wisconsin. Jay kay! JERZII!!!
(14 - talk to me, tell me your name)
||[08 Jan 2006|12:39pm]
I saw Memoir’s of a Geisha and it was so amazing. That movie would make anyone desire to be Asian and a high-paid prostitute. I really want to read the book because Claire told me it was even better than the movie, but I have like 4 zillion books that I'm already reading now.
But, yeah Friday night was so much fun. I went to Edgewater with Jess, Xtina, and Claire and Lauren came along too because I already had plans with her. We all saw Memoirs and than we went to get pizza. And let me tell you this, getting pizza in Edgewater is pretty risky. We were the only girls there, being that they were almost closing. And all of the workers there were making googly Italian eyes at us. Then when the worker guy put the pizza down on the table he put his arm around me. I was so freaked out. Then he came back and was all "Ah 'ello laydies, is everything all right?" and he put his arm around me the second time. Then when we were eating this like old man in a suit comes out from the back and sits at a table near us and keeps on looking at us while he smokes a cigarette. It was so funny and uncomfortable. Then we were getting ready to leave and all of a sudden this guy who looks like a pedophile-Italian version of Jimmy Cooper from the OC pops out and starts sweeping and looking and looking at us and speaking Italian. And I know he was saying something dirty about us. I just know it. He had the look.
Then on the way going home we were going through Alpine and Claire had to go through Devil's Tower. And for some reason it really freaked me out. And as we were leaving Jess and me definitely saw something light up in the top window. I was having an anxiety attack.
But, overall it was a good night, and the Cresskill peepz liked Lauren and that made me happy.
Oh and I think my Uncle Ralph is going to get me a job in the Swatch store in the plaza, and I really hope so. That would be so awesome. I really need a job because gas is going up again and I have like -10$ in my purse because I used some of my sisters money for really nice underwear in Victoria's Secret.
AND OMG speaking of underwear. Friday after school I was chillaxin with Jess and Claire at Claire’s locker and I was wearing those Tilt underwear that I insist on wearing with the metal heart around the strap and I was complaining about it. And Claire was like “Oh did you wear those for Mr. Zelizo?” And I was like “Yes, I did, but I am very disappointed because he didn’t even look at them.” and then Claire and Jessica were freaking out going “Mr. Zewizo, Mr. Zewizo,” over and over again in the lisp voice and Claire’s locker is right near Mr. Zelizo’s room and here he comes strolling out and has the BIGGEST smirk on his face. And he’s just standing there listening to Claire going “Mr. Zewizo,” over and over again. I wanted to die. If Mr. Zelizo didn’t know about my passionate love for him, he does now.
Well, Chicka Babesz, I’m going to go and take a showerrr. And then call Danielle because I haven’t talked to her in 4 zillion years.
(7 - talk to me, tell me your name)
||[21 Dec 2005|08:52pm]
I'm going to do that quirk thing that everyone else did.
1.) I use that weird lysp voice all the time. I even do it by myself. Like if I'm rushing to the bathroom to take a pee I'll talk in the voice. Sometimes I do it without even realizing it and cause many people to stare in confusion.
2.) I'm really paranoid when I'm driving. I constantly check my mirrors to see if someone is following me, or I'll check the backseat of my car before I go in it. Oh and while I'm driving I press the lock button over and over again, just in case, especially when stopped at a red light.
3.)I fantasize all the time about seeing Mr. Zelizo outside of school and somehow hooking up with him. Obsessive, I know.
4.) When no one is home I examine myself in my mirror in my bra and underwear and look at my fat. Or I'll do weird hairstyles and put on my sunglasses and stuff and pose in the mirror.
5.) Sometimes I pretend I'm a famous novelist and I'll make up little skits in my head of being interviewed on talkshows. Ellen Degeneres, The View, and Regis and Kelly are my favorites.
I tag no one, because practically everyone did it already.
Oh and I'm allowed to stay in Cresskill until the end of second marking period. Which is like the end of January.
Oh and Claire and Alex are sort of seeing eachother. They hooked up earlier today in the dark room during Photography. I'm kind of happy for them. But jealous because she took my Ukraianian man.
(8 - talk to me, tell me your name)
||[14 Dec 2005|08:34pm]
Tomorrow I am sending out my last application and I'm done. DONE DONE DONE!
I feel this big whoosh of relief and now all I have to do is sit back and wait for my acception letters to come. Or my rejection letters, but I'm not ready to think about that.
Oh yeah, I forgot, the only bit of stress that I have is that next week is my last week at Cresskill and I have to switch to New Milford. High school number four, here I come.
Sometimes, I just wish I was a cool Asian.
tata for now, sexy ladies.
(11 - talk to me, tell me your name)